Thursday, September 4, 2014

Me by: Ryan Joshua Escasa

              My name is Ryan. I go to Whitney Young High School; I went to Sauganash Elementary up north before I graduated.Whitney Young was my first choice because of how competitive and challenging the school is, it is a truly a school of champions. I was excited to move up into a new challenging level in both academics and sports. I love sports, my main sport is swimming and I hope to swim throughout my high school and college years. I was in the varsity team of swimming during my freshmen year, it was an unbelievable experience. It is more competitive than club swimming since you have to work as a team to rack up points every event so the you could win the meet or competition. We won city for the fifth time my first year here at Whitney, and I hope that streak goes on for years to come. Another sport I love to do that is closely related to swimming, is water polo. Water Polo is the most difficult sport, it is a combination of many other different sport but it is also in the water; a very adrenaline pumping sport. I also wish to take both of these sports to another level: college level. I would like to go to the University of Iowa, I'm a fan and the swim program there is remarkable. Sports is mainly my personal favorite thing to do. That's how i mostly spent mys summer, hanging out with friends and playing sports. Aside from sports related activities that I do, I'm really good at sketching or drawing. I use to draw a lot but not as much now so I was probably better when I was a year back than now. I like to draw random stuff and make them abstract; just a thing I like to do. Many things inspire me to do draw and its most likely something unique. something that would actually stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment